Star Wars: Age of the Jedi is an 1999 American film directed by TBA
The films is set right before the beginning of the Clone Wars; the secretive Jedi Order have been commissioned by the Galactic senate to scour the planet of Iakar, where they are grounded and unable to use the powers of the force. Jedi Knights Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- For over a thousand generations, the
- Ancient order of the Jedi Knights have
- served as the guardians of peace and
- justice throughout the Galaxy.
- Under the governing of the Galactic
- Republic, and the watchful eye of the
- Jedi Council, over a thousand years,
- order and prosperity has been achieved.
- But even now, the Galactic Senate is in
- danger of collapsing into a new civil war
- Meanwhile, the Jedi Council have sensed
- a strong disturbance in the Force, fearing
- it may signal the return of their ancient
- enemies, the Sith. The Council has sent
- out hundreds of Jedi Knights to scour the
- most distant areas beyond the Republics
- borders, and now two Jedi Knights have
- found the source of this disturbance.
Incident on Iakar
Following their crash landing on the jungle planet of Iakar, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker make their way through the jungle, unable to harness the Force, discovering that large areas of the planet have been infested with Ysalamir's. Around them a battalion of soldiers appear.
A New Enemy
The Confederacy is born
The Clone Wars Begin
Obi-Wan and Anakin stand before the Jedi Council, talking about what they saw.